Google Ad

Monday, October 10, 2011

That's Me on the Radio!!!

Before you begin to read this:
Album on iTunes
ReverbNation Fan Page
album at CD Baby

October 10th marks a milestone to my music career. Part Time Lady has just been released to the airwaves as my single. Grassroots Promotion is helping me push this song with e-blasts and radio tours and I am super excited to begin the next part of this journey.
Today in Downtown Nashville, I was able to perform at The Whiskey Bent Saloon. Bart Hansen, was playing from 12 to 6 so I was able to come up and give him a break once in awhile and play some of my music. In total I got to play for about an 1hr15min. I got a great response and in that short amount of time, I sold FIVE of my albums! That was pretty awesome!
Im currently in the process of getting a large amount of CD's produced for sales during my shows in the upcoming NEAR future. Thanks to John Griffin at Grassroots.
Tonight I am going to be working on a song that a buddy wrote. Pretty much re-doing it but keeping the concept and using the main hook, "I Wish It Was A Western." Then I'm off to Losers (A bar on Music Row) to see something called "The Whiskey Jam"....