Google Ad

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oktoberfest in Nashville

Today was Oktoberfest in Nashville. German Bier, Country Music, Lederhosen and BBQ. Best of both worlds. 1 Liter Beer Mugs were the highlight of the afternoon! By the time half of the beer (Bier for you Germans) was gone, it was the temperature of Chicken Broth.... I guess I like my beer like I like my medication. small doses. But I was able to meet up with some friends, and friends of friends, and family of friends, and people who were not my... friends but are now.
Afterward, I had a quick jam session with Jutt Huffman, John Griffin and yours truly. John had some really great songs and I hope to work with him soon with some writing.
Now it's nap time, 45 minute bike ride, and then hittin the streets again to make sure my name is in good favor with the country music lovers in Johnny Cashville.
I hope that everyone reading will be able to tell at least one person this weekend about what is going on down here with my relationship between me and country music. And furthermore, spread the word about my album on iTunes, ReverbNation, and CDBaby. Thanks ya'll - Matt Marinchick

Album on sale at ReverbNation

Album on Sale at iTunes

Album on Sale at CD Baby

Thank you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!