Google Ad

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Deep Thoughts by Matt Marinchick

As the afternoon on a Tuesday rolls around again, I would like to stop and reflect about my life.
As good as it is, as many things that are amazing and successful, when there is something that is "negative" or "not as good as I wanted it", THOSE are the things that outweigh all the other "positives"...
Fortunately, I do my best writing during these emotional highs and lows. So Its back to the notepad I go with pen and guitar pick in hand.
But I digress.... I've written 5 songs in the last 3 days....and I am NOT upset about that at all. As a songwriter, I get into zones sometimes where thoughts flow freely outta my brain and onto paper.... This is that moment. So, I'm trying to "milk the cow until it's dry" as "they" say...
In less than one week I will be having my song placed onto the radio. Part Time Lady has the potential to be a great hit! Its gonna take a lot of us promoting and requesting it at your respected local radio station! Thanks, everyone in advance. I know I will talk to you before that though. God willing and the creek don't rise....
-Matt M.