Google Ad

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Livin' on Muscle, Guts, and Luck

That was a Johnny Cash line from a Merle Haggard song... But I love that. "I wouldn't trade a nickel for another buck...I'm livin on muscle, guts and luck." Classic!
My Mom and Dad came down to Nashville this weekend, so I get to be the tour guide to show them the places I have been this last month and the places I WANT to be soon! I'm sitting right off of Music Row now fantasizing of what it would be like to have to be working down here all day long. I think I would think it was rather lovely.
My folks are here until Monday so I have some time to spend some quality time with the my two biggest fans! Its been such a blessing to have my parents supporting what I am doin so heavily!
On the music side, I'm still pluggin' away at writing songs, perfecting old ones, and maintaining my voice. I am singing so much that I really need to stick to my vocal lesson techniques to make sure my voice stays strong!
Thanks to Ma and Pa, I have a lot more of my things with me now... all my guitars and furniture now rest comfortably in my place and I feel like I'm home now! Instead of a place to live, I now have a home!

ALBUM ON iTUNES

PLEASE SUPPORT THE CAUSE AND BUY THE ALBUM!!!
FAN PAGE