Google Ad

Monday, October 17, 2011

The O-H, T-N Connection

It was great to hear all of the great responses from people who tuned in today to WQMX as they played my single at 4:30pm as their Featured Song of the Day. Ken Steel was awesome for doing that! I am hoping that this will really get the snowball rollin down the mountain! Usually Clear Channel stations only play top 30 artists, so to have my song debut there was amazing! So from Nashville, TN in a Starbucks on Broadway Ave., I would like to send my thanks up to Akron, Ohio to the Radio Station WQMX 94.9 FM and to Ken Steel!!!
Earlier today I met with some friends at Taco Mamacita. They are down from Canada to do some co-writing down here in Nashville for the week. I gave them as much help as a new guy in town could and hopefully I'll be able to help them out more down the road. PAY IT FORWARD, as 'they' say.
I'm trying to get some more photo sessions scheduled today for the week. Hopefully later on I'll be able to fill you all in with more information!
Turning on a radio, tuning to your favorite country station, and hearing YOUR OWN song playing across the airwaves, is truly a great feeling. I kinda got a TINY bit emo for a moment... :)
To continue the flow... I now need people to buy the album and tell their friends. There is NO better advertisement or marketing than word of mouth when it comes to building a fan base. I am so thankful for the people who write me or call me asking how they can help! Ive been blessed so completely!
I'm headed over to Justin Huffman's in an hour to continue writing and working on our music!!!

Album for sale at iTunes

Album for sale at ReverbNation


Fan Page

Album for sale at cdBaby


@MattMarinchick (Twitter)