Google Ad

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FINAL ART FOR EP

Up until now, the 'Matt Marinchick' EP has been sold from digital distribution with a few sales of hard copies from ReverbNation. Radio Tours, Concerts and other Promotions are coming up so having a hard copy of my EP is going to be essential. Today I had my artwork finalized and approved for the production of my EP from WTS MEDIA. I think its going to come out great! Below you will see what the album is going to look like on the front! You guys are certainly welcome to continue to buy the album online or through other websites that I have posted, however I am going to have CD's available at my shows.
Tonight I am heading to a publishers party on Music Row. I'll be heading there with my two friends that I mentioned the other day that are down here from Canada. It should be a great time! I am hoping to get some really good networking in!
ALBUM FOR SALE ON iTUNES