Google Ad

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back to the Coffee Shops I Go...

Basketball got cancelled tonight, so here I am sitting in a Starbucks on Vanderbilt's campus. Bunches of students, studying away for some test or another, while I blog. I miss school but seeing people frustratingly read text books reminds me of what I am NOT missing.
While in line I was paid a pretty nice compliment that will probably make me sleep well tonight. The man in front of me told me that I reminded him of Elvis Presley. He said I had that type of look as he wished me the best in my music career. Wow. That made me feel good, true or not!
There are a lot of reasons to live in the "South", but hospitality is definitely one of the best reasons. People are so nice down here. I can strike up conversations with anyone, and a lot of the girls here are very friendly and not stuck up. I feel like maybe the northern weather plays a factor in peoples attitudes. When its always nice out, there is no reason to be frigid! :) Of course there are millions of nice people in the "North", but I've found the ratio of nice people here to be MUCH higher.
At the moment, my album can be found at:
iTunes
eMusic
Napster
GreatIndieMusic
Verizon
AmazonMP3
Zune
Last.fm
iHeartRadio
MySpaceMusic
Rhapsody
Nokia
Tradebit
24-7
MediaNet
Spotify (will be coming shortly)