Google Ad

Monday, October 3, 2011

First Official Co-Write at Curb Records

Today may possibly be the beginning of the NEXT chapter of my life. But I'd like to digress to yesterday morning. I received a telephone call at 830am from my former coach at Ohio State, Thad Matta. Coach Matta told me he heard my single (Part Time Lady), loved it, and wants to promote it when Midnight Madness comes around. Coach Matta is a huge country fan and does advertisements on Columbus, Ohio's country station 92.3 and wants to plug my music! How cool is that?!?!?!

And now its Monday, I got up early and gathered all my writing stuff and drove down Music Row until I got to the Curb Records Writing House. That's where I met the phenomenal song writer, Kenneth Duncan. (LOOK HIM UP!) We sat down and 3 hours later wrote an amazing song and I cant wait til it hits the radio because its THAT good!

The ball is still rollin', and I'm keepin it from slowin'!
What you should be doing right now:
Tough Like Denim Acoustic Video
Country Time Acoustic Video
ReverbNation
Facebook Fan Page