Google Ad

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Down to the Bluebird

I'm headed to the Bluebird Cafe in about an hour. For those of you unfamiliar, The Bluebird is THE place for songwriters to congregate and network. Successful songwriters in the Nashville area perform their, tell stories and barter their advice for attention to their songs. Its a great place and I am excited to get there tonight.
If you asked me where I am now, I would probably lie to you but I will tell you any for posterity. I'm sitting in a gas station Subway dining room. Using their internet drinking a Diet Mountain Dew, Chewing on an old piece of pizza and listening to Waylon Jennings on my headphones, and still, wouldnt trade this for anything. I am so happy where I am. I've always been crazy, but its kept me from going insane.... Thank you Waylon. -MM

Matt Marinchick Demo Album for SALE!

2 Chronicles 16:9