Google Ad

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chasing My Dreams

Sitting in a Starbucks, eves-dropping on the business meeting across the room, only makes me realize how happy and thankful I am that I am chasing my dream. I am not totally writing that off in my life... SOMEDAY I might like that... but for now, I'd rather sit behind my guitar than a desk. I am sure they'd rather be doing something else but it's easy to settle sometimes. I tell myself and my friends, If you are going to go for your "Plan A" then don't water that plan down with a "Plan B". If you leave your foot in the door of another path you can never EVER step all the way through another door. I'm so encouraged by all the support from my fans, friends, and family as I pursue this elusive beast that is being a Country Music Singer! Trust your struggle.
If it was easy, then it wouldn't be worth it....the same applies for finding a girl I think... If she's too easy, then she won't be worth it. Life and Art always imitate themselves.

My Album
My Website