Google Ad

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Edgehill Cafe

Good Afternoon, blog readers. I'm sitting at the Edgehill Cafe right off of music row. My bud, John, just helped me a lot with some promotional tools to help drive my single Part Time Lady. At this very moment, ringtones are now available for purchase for iPhone, and Free for "other" phones of Part Time lady! I posted a link to my Facebook account.
By the way, you guys should check out Facebook. Its a pretty cool site.......... :P
I also got some great contacts for CD duplication and some really great ideas for some promotional videos for fundraising. All in all, today has been a great day so far. Sitting in this cafe, as a new artist in Music City, I KNOW that I have seen dozens of well-known artists walking right by me all afternoon... I just don't know who they are...its like they look different in person, and without all the make-up and designer stage clothing... If you haven't done so, buy my album on iTunes, cdBaby, or ReverbNation. Its getting great reviews, and so far I haven't had to reimburse a single dissatisfied customer!!!! :)

ALBUM FOR SALE!

If you look to your right of this entry, you will see the widget for the free ringtone for your phone!!! ENJOY!