Google Ad

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Clean Up

Spend the early afternoon cleaning up all my old YouTube Videos. Since I have my song on the radio now, HOPEFULLY there will be more visits to my page and I wanted to make sure that it looks more professional. So today I hid over 100 videos on my page and just left up a select few for the YouTube world to enjoy!
Now, I'm headin back to my my house to write for the rest of the day. I've got alot of old stuff that is half written and I'm gonna get it all out in front of me and pick them apart looking for anything worth salvaging.
Last night at the Whiskey Jam at Winners Bar, I met up with Ward who does the scheduling their for their open mic. He has my information now and will be scheduling me for early November! It seems like a great place for musicians to spread their music because everyone in the audience there simply comes to hear the music, not just to go and drink.
SIDENOTE: I would like to congratulate my buddy Erik Zadrozny for scoring 21 pts and having 21 rebounds in his recreational bball league game last night! With those stats they might end the NBA lock-out soon and get you playin!!!!

Album on iTunes


Thanks for reading everybody!