Google Ad

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What a Tuesday!


I got up at 9am yesterday and started going over my songs for about 30 minutes. After I felt I had a good grasp on what I was doing, got showered and ate, I headed down to Music Row. At 1230 I got to play my songs for the Grand Opening Party at WTS Media.
A funny inside story: Literally, at the end of my second to last song, my guitar string (the stupid G String that I always break, BROKE)which was good timing because little did anyone else know, Jutt Huffman (my lead guitarist and back-up singer) and myself had planned on singing the last song of our set 'acapella'. SO, what looked like an unfortunate event, turned out just as we had planned. :)
After that I went down the block on 17th to Renegade Radio Nashville, an internet radio station that reaches out to 475,000 listeners. We were there to promote the Renegade Junction Writers Showcase held every Tuesday night on Broadway. I will be playing there Nov. 22nd It was a great time and I got to go on with Crystal Hoyt, Jutt Huffman, and myself. Jutt and I played 'Send Her Back To Me' and 'Let Me Change Your Mind'. It went over very well, we signed the wall, met with a promotional company and headed over to Edgehill Cafe to chill out for a while and think about how awesome the beginning of our day was.
At around 8:30pm, after a trip to Target to try to pick up chicks, Just Kidding, Jutt and I headed to the Renegade Junction and we were blown away by Matty Monk. If you've never heard of him, you have GOT to check him out! He's too good to not listen to! And that was another Tuesday in Nashville!

Things to look at:
Matt Marinchick YouTube Page
Matt Marinchick EP on iTunes
Matt Marinchick EP on cdBaby
Matt Marinchick Fan Page
Matt Marinchick Store

1 comment:

Cher said...

I always crack up about that -- when a musician's G-string breaks. Sorry -- couldn't help it!