Google Ad

Monday, November 28, 2011

The Groceries of a 6'10" Country Singer

Well, its that time again. Headed to Tony's Food Land for some food to eat at my house. Ive run out of supplies and need to have stuff around to snack on or eat for lunch/dinner. I dont really ever eat breakfast food for breakfast so eggs and waffles and orange juice are never on my shopping list. Since I am all 'beveraged' up at the moment, this will strictly be a food run! Here's what I am heading in to get!

The List:
Peanut Butter
Sugar Free Jelly
Low Carb Tortillas
Milk
Hot Dog Buns
Hot Dogs
Crackers
Shredded Cheese
Cottage Cheese
Crystal Light Mix (Cherry Pomegranate)
Q-Tips
Hand Soap

With these items combined, I create a few 'go-to' meals. Peanut Butter and Jelly Wraps, Quesadillas, and Hot Dogs are my usual meals (all are generally low-carb and high protein). Welcome to my world!

No comments: