Google Ad

Monday, November 21, 2011

UPDATES NOV. 21ST

I haven't posted anything in about a week so I guess I can try to play a little catch up with my updates.

I have confirmed dates for a few events which I am excited about:

Nov. 22 - Renegade Junction (at The Attic)
Nov. 30 - Start of Radio Tour through Tennessee and Alabama
Dec. 5 - Whiskey Jam (at Winners)
Dec. 17 - IPR Christmas Party (Youngstown, Ohio)
Dec. 22 - Country Night (at Vortex Lounge in Akron, Ohio)

Hopefully I will be able to book more shows in between those events but its a good start for December!
Some of the other things I've done lately:
-Support the Troops event at Red Rooster - Watched some amazing song writers perform their songs to help raise money for our soldiers.
-My Buddy Jim Dod came down from a hunting trip to check out Nashville and see what I've been up to. Took him on a tour of this amazing place that we call Nashville!
-Went to go watch my brother and Lead Guitarist, Jutt Huffman, play down at Bootleggers Inn where he and Alecia Arnall ROCKED OUT!
-Attempted writing a song with Aaron Goodvin and Crystal Hoyt but got too caught up in creative ideas for a comedy YouTube Channel.... COMING SOON TO A LAPTOP NEAR YOU!
-Watched the CLEVELAND BROWNS win this weekend!!! :)

As for what is coming up, I've got a couple good song ideas and I will begin doing more writing, most likely, as soon as I get off this computer.

Album on iTUNES
Fan Page
STORE TO BUY ALBUMS, MP3'S, and CLOTHING

No comments: