Google Ad

Friday, November 4, 2011

UPDATE NOV. 4TH

I'm gonna step back and look at the last week and let everyone know whats been going on. The shows in Columbus, Ohio this last weekend were GREAT! It was so good to see my friends and family and play MANY hours of music! In between shows, Justin and I had a photo shoot for some promotional stuff we will be doing. Emma Parker and her camera took some terrific photos which I posted onto Facebook for people to see! THEN, there was Thad Matta's radio interview on 92.3 WCOL that promoted my album and that was great too! Got a good response, and hopefully some albums sold on iTunes from it!! I stopped into the OSU Mens BBall practice on Saturday and the funniest thing Thad said was, "Matt, promise me one thing." I said "sure". He went on to say, "When I get fired from here, just let me be your tour bus driver, and make sure you get the tour bus with the cooler full of beer in it." He cracked me up!
After a LONG 8 hour drive home, it was nice to recover from that weekend on Monday.
Since then, We booked a songwriters show gig on Nov. 22nd at The Attic called the Renegade Junction hosted by Crystal Hoyt. We also have something set up with WTS Media's Grand Opening Party where we will be playing at their party some of my songs from my album. (If anyone is in need of CD Pressing, check WTS Media out. They're great!)
On a Sidenote, it looks like we will be having a GREAT drummer heading down from Ohio to join the band. Logan Snedeker is the name, drumming is his expertise and he has a great ability to play! He is passionate about his craft and I know its gonna be fun playing shows/events/gigs/parties with this guy!
Also, I went to play bball at the Green Hills YMCA and was astounded to find that John Griffin who works with Grassroots was such an UNBELIEVABLE basketball player. He scored 10 points in our first game and basically won the game for us!!! Great Job John!!!! :P



Album for sale!

T-Shirts for sale!

No comments: