Google Ad

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stations Playing My Single...

Thanks to Mandy West at Grassroots Promotion I am able to verify that radio stations around the country are playing my single, 'Part Time Lady'. At the moment, these are the stations that are DEFINITELY rotating my song through their playlists!

KMAV - Mayville , ND -
WYTM - Fayetteville , TN -
WAAZ/WJSB - Crestview , FL -
WYTM - Fayetteville, TN -
KCHS - Truth or Consequences, NM -
KJAE - Leesville, LA -
WJSQ/WLAR - Athens, TN
WJSN - Jackson , KY -
WPYB - Benson , NC -
WNKX - Centerville , TN -
WOCO - Oconto , WI -
KVSA - Dermott , AR -
WTYS - Marianna , FL -
WIZS - Henderson , NC -
KOFM - Enid , OK -
WDEB - Jamestown , TN -
WVMR/WVLS/WCHG - Dunmore , WV -
WEAG AM/FM - Starke, FL -
WIKQ/WGRV - Greeneville , TN -
WKUL - Cullman , AL -
KAGH - Crossett, AR -
WMMG - Brandenburg, KY -
KDZY - McCall , ID -
WBCU AM/FM - Union , SC -

Every Day I get more info regarding the locations of my single spinning!
Hopefully it will come into your neighborhood soon and invade your eardrums!!

Matt Marinchick EP ALBUM on iTunes

No comments: