Google Ad

Sunday, November 6, 2011

2 Chronicles 16:9



"For the eyes of the Lord search to and fro about the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him...." -2 Chronicles 16-9
From the very beginning of my path into Nashville, I have felt led to do country music. I have been able to deal with the departure of my former career as a basketball player because of that. I know God has a plan for what I'm doing and I am basically just being pushed down that path by Him now. By no means, am I perfect but I can say that is has nothing to do with ME on this journey. Big things are happening, have happened, and I know WILL happen here in my future. God knows my heart, he knows my mind. Everyone else can see from the outside, but will never know what it really means to me to be doing what I am doing down here! I love this place, I love these people, and I love me some country music! I'm so excited to see what is in store for my life!!!
It's always saddening to hear people question my passion and my belief in the what/why/and how of what I am doing, but in the end, it really doesnt matter how people perceive my feelings. It only matters to the "Big Guy Upstairs" and he KNOWS! :) BUY THE ALBUM

No comments: