Google Ad

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Better By The Beer

I couldn't wait any longer to write the song that has been growing in my head for the last couple days. Without realizing what I had said a couple days back, I told someone, jokingly, that I was getting better by the beer. I was told to text that line to myself and use it for a song and that is exactly what I did. Better By the Beer was written today by Kenneth Duncan, Chad Wilson, and myself. Hopefully I will be able to get it recorded soon and you all can hear this masterpiece!!!!
Tonight I'm headed to The Attic to play at the Renegade Junction which is headed by Crystal Hoyt. I'm excited to play some of my songs for the people that I have been hanging out with for so long that haven't gotten the chance to listen.
Last night was pretty cool. I hung out with Steve Cropper (Writer of "Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay") and watched him work his magic, producing an Aaron Goodvin's Song called, 'Woman I Got'.

Important Dates:
Nov. 22 - The Attic (Renegade Junction) 8pm
Nov. 30 - Radio Tour through AL and TN
Dec. 2 - Co-Writing Session with Greg Johnson
Dec. 5 - Winners - (Whiskey Jam) 8pm
Dec. 17 - IPR Christmas Party (Youngstown, Ohio)
Dec. 22 - Vortex Lounge (Country Night) 8pm

No comments: