Google Ad

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Workin for the Weekend

Saturday is here. Another work week has come and gone! My Friday was an exciting one because it was the day I released my Demo. It's such a great feeling to have people sending messages asking how and where to purchase something you made! The artist in me was overwhelmed at the great response.
Later that day, I got to experience to of Nashville's finer points. Yazoo Brewery and South Street. I'm definitely going back. I topped off the night by heading out with my bro Justin Huffman (soon to be Jutt Huffman - Lead Guitar Virtuoso) to Tin Roof and Red Rooster. I considered Friday a celebratory day because of the release so I stayed out a lot later than normal and I am very glad I did! Some dancing out at the club filled in the cracks.... I forgot to tell you I can dance like nobody is watching... and they shouldn't be.
Im headin to the mall soon, just window shopping but "Jutt" needs some new jeans. Im a tag-along today.
Tomorrow I have my photo shoot. Glamour Shots by Jan....Should be a great time!
In the mean time, here's a link to my music:

Matt Marinchick - Matt Marinchick Demo Album on iTunes