Google Ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Combination of Cash, Wayne, and Paisley.

I dont recall if I stated in my last blog entry, how amazingly well the photo shoot went the other day, but if I did, then I am just reiterating. Over the 3 different locations throughout Nashville, I think that we got some amazing shots! When I've explained it to people I can only express it by saying that I felt like a cross between Johnny Cash, John Wayne, and Brad Paisley in these pictures.
The quest to piece together a band continues today at Justin's place. Drummer and Guitar Player. In the mean time, I will be working on some songs to play with this said band. Im always baffled by how many songs our brains can actually memorize! There's a lot more space up there than I thought!!!!

Links to purchase my album:
ReverbNation
iTunes
cdBaby