Google Ad

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cold and Flu Season

A ton of feathers weighs the same as a ton of rocks....just there will be a lot more feathers. Today I woke up and it felt like I had a ton of feathers lying on me. Not as painful as rocks, but still, it didn't feel that nice. I'm getting sick. Over the last two days my throat, nose, and sinuses have progressively deteriorated into a sniffling, stuffy mess. There will be no singing while I attempt my recovery.
I walked into the pharmacy at Walgreen's this morning, explained my story, and was given Generic Brand Claritin D by the pharmacist who went on to have me sign a waiver. I said, "What? Is this a wrongful death disclaimer?" jokingly, but the Doc said that it was me promising that, "I will not use this medicine to create Crystal Meth..." I feel like if I WERE going to use it for an ingredient in my favorite drug (Just kidding), I would still sign the waiver saying I wouldnt.....
Today will be dedicated to songwriting, administration, promotion, and the betterment of one 5'22" guy I know all too well. Good Morning/Afternoon People! -M.Marinchick