Google Ad

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Third Monday in Nashville

The beginning of week number three is here. As I prepare for the week I have to step back and look at where I am at. Music City, thousands of people come here by the week to see what makes this city so alive. The music, the people, and the nightlife are what made ME fall in love with Nashville. There are some people who look at this same city and see it as the place where dreams were broken, hopes were shattered and a lifetime of practice, writing, and performing are put to an end. As I am just a newcomer I hope to never see those days. I have been having a fair amount of success and I'm working hard to keep it going. I am thankful for everyone who has supported me, my venture down here to pursue my passion, and my journey as a country singer hoping to make it BIG! Thank you! -Matt Marinchick

My Album: Matt Marinchick Demo CD
iTunes
ReverbNation
cdBaby