Google Ad

Friday, September 23, 2011

Today is the Day: Album Release

I will end this post with a little promotion for my album but I wanted to just say a few words about the lead up to this Friday as I release my Demo to the public.
A month ago I came down to Nashville in hopes of recording my demo and getting to meet some people who can turn me in a direction to start walking down in hopes of getting something going with my music career. Now 27 days later, I'm sitting in front of my laptop pushing my demo album (that I couldn't be happier with), a single release for Part Time Lady set for October 10th, and a radio promotion tour getting set to kick off. I am loving what is happening. The leap of faith has been showing to be fruitful. As soon as I stopped letting my own hesitations get in the way of what I felt God was calling me to do, doors started opening and paths to go down started being revealed. I would like to end with the verse from the Bible that started it all of for me....2 Chronicles 16:9 "For the eyes of the Lord search to and fro about the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His."

In the mean time, grab your copy of the album: :)
iTunes
cdBaby
ReverbNation

Sincerely and Thankfully Yours,
Matt Marinchick