Google Ad

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Big Thursday

Well today is the day I've been looking forward to since the day I got to Nashville. Today is the first day of the push for one of my songs. Part Time Lady is going to be my single and Grassroots is going to be pushing it for me, with my help. I am heading into ASCAP (Music Royalties Company) and doing some interviews, an acoustic set and officially giving the go-ahead for the song! The song is going to be pushed to 300+ radio stations along with another drive that sends my single along with all the other singles that come out at the same time to 1700 radio stations! Thanks to Paul Lovelace at CDX for that! All singles that go to radio stations are placed on a compilation CD that DJ's can access all of them. So for instance, if Brad Paisley were to come out with a single at the same time as mine, his song would be right up there next to mine! Pretty cool, and a great opportunity to get my song heard!

As far as my album release is going. Things are pretty much set for Friday's release. I am having a little difficulty with my UPC Bar Code information. Hopefully I hear back soon and I can get it straightened out! I WILL FIND A WAY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TO GET THE CD OUT!!! :)

Thanks ya'll
Matt Marinchick