Google Ad

Thursday, September 22, 2011

After the Meeting

Alrighty! Well, I just want to fill everyone in on what is going on now that I am back from my meeting. I met the whole Grassroots team except one who was busy with a separate radio tour promotion. They are a great group of people who I am excited to work with. The meeting was comprised of them introducing themselves and their work to me, me introducing myself to them on a deeper level, a 3 song acoustic performance, a business plan, and I was out the door. More specifically we are about to initiate the music push for 'Part Time Lady' and start the radio tour. In the next few days, more and more information will be heading my way expressing the specific details of what will be going on.
I'm really excited to start traveling around and introducing myself and my music to THE WORLD! I feel like I made 6 new friends today. Like I said, they are a great bunch of people. -Matt Marinchick