Google Ad

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Morning: Hair and Make-Up

Photo shoot today. Break out the black eyeliner and the mousse, I'm gonna go "mysterious" for this session... Emo-Country will be my new niche.

But seriously though, I DO have a photo shoot today! Photos by Jan, a good friend who is originally based out of L.A..(Do you put a period after another period if your sentence ends with a period like, "L.A."?) We are either heading to a train track (Traditional Country Scene) or a bar. I have complete faith in Jan. He is an amazing photographer. I can see by the photos he has done and the passion he has when he talks about creating that I have nothing to worry about. This will be an all day shoot and I am really excited about it. Justin is coming to so we are gonna do some solo stuff and a couple pics together as he will be my lead guitarist once the 'playing out' gets up and running.

Side note: I bought a pair of unnecessary running shoes at Nordstrom yesterday. Realizing when I got home that the running shoes I have at home are in near mint condition, I now know my next trip to the mall will be to take my money back from the fine people in the Nordstrom shoe department (If anyone with 'BIG' feet need to find shoes, I suggest you look there though).