Google Ad

Thursday, September 29, 2011

One and a Half Days Left in September

My birth month is coming to an end. This means that my Single Release, 'Part Time Lady' to the radio is right around the bend. I am working with Grassroots to get everything in order and I am really getting anxious. I am sure people are gonna like the song but this will be another chapter in my tale. Once this song hits the radio, it will be my responsibility along with Grassroots to promote the HECK out of this song! October 10th will be the start and I will be asking everyone for help with the push. All you would need to do when the time comes is to call your radio station and ask them to play it..... Pretty easy. I will let you know when that is! Thanks everyone.
Here is a little treat for ya. I just got my photos back from the shoot I just did a few days ago. I am just posting one. When you guys see it. Write me back on Facebook and tell me what you think. Thanks ya'll!