Google Ad

Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Happenings (Jan. 26, 2012)

It's been awhile. Time to let you guys know whats going on.....
ALBUM FOR SALE ON iTUNES

Well, I just got to go on Wall-to-Wall Sports 10TV in Columbus, Ohio. Talk some basketball and perform my song Chasin' Me. That was a great experience and I had a great interview with Beau Bishop! As an Ohio State Buckeye Basketball Player I always wanted to be on this TV Show... Even though it was after my basketball career, I still had a blast and I fulfilled a dream of mine.
I had driven there from Nashville so I put a lot of miles on the highway but I enjoyed the solitude of the long ride and listened to a lot of albums. With 14 hours of driving round trip I was able to get a lot of good music in!
I had a biography written up wonderfully by Chuck Dauphin of Billboard and I can't wait to start throwing it all over my websites for people to read. Its well written and tells a good bit about myself.
I am booked for the Music Fest in Kelly, Kentucky. I am booked for the Ohio Cattlemen's Expo in Columbus, Ohio. I am waiting to hear back from GastroPub in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I am hoping to book some shows in Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi soon!
I am still in search of a full-time bassist for my band. Anyone know of anyone? I would greatly appreciate any help towards finding a solid one.
Last night I played at the Church of Scientology for a couple hours with Jutt and Logan. Sounds strange to play there but they hold a writers night and even though that place isnt my thing, Some cool people got to hear my music and I may have sparked some more interest in the movement.
I am playing tonight (Jan. 26) at Hotel Indigo. Its a Writers Round so I will play 3 songs along with 2 other writers in Nashville. Its a great opportunity to get my songs out to people who have never heard me play! Anyone in Nashville tonight, I go on at 7:30pm..... Come on in, the water is warm!

No comments: