Google Ad

Monday, December 19, 2011

Back in O-H-I-O

It's good to be home! I love being able to go back to where I grew up and see all the familiar place I used to hang out. I got home last night at 11pm and this morning I already went to buy my gym pass while I'm home and then I stopped by the local music store to say hey and get some guitar picks and strings. I'm headed to a Christmas Dinner tonight then out with some buddies from college that live nearby.
Tomorrow night I'm headed to the Ohio State Basketball. I'd like to see as many as I can while I'm home but we'll see if I can allow myself any more moments to head to Columbus. Ohio State plays Lamar College tomorrow.... I'm guessing a "W" for the Bucks.
Wednesday is going to be a lot of rehearsing by myself. My band wont make it up until Thursday afternoon so they are rehearsing on their own too.
Dec. 22nd marks my first show at The Vortex. I've never played there and I'm really excited to see the place. It sounds like there will be some great opening acts and I know that me and my guys are gonna ROCK! I hope everyone can make it to the show. If you're reading this and can attend. Vortex is on Brittain Road in Akron and the show starts at 8pm. Tickets are $5 through me or $8 at the door.

What you should be looking at now that you're done reading:
Matt Marinchick on iTunes
Matt Marinchick Fan Store
Matt Marinchick Fan Page
Matt Marinchick YouTube Channel

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, ReverbNation, YouTube, CDBaby.....

No comments: